“The best foolproof keto crepes recipe! These paleo, gluten-free crepes with almond flour taste just like real ones, and they will bend, roll and fold without breaking.” Low Carb Almond Flour Cream Cheese Crepes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tbsp Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Gelatin
- 1 cup Water (divided)
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (increase to 1/2 tsp for savory)
- 4 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Ghee (melted; or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Low carb & sugar free Nutella
- Place gelatin into a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside for 3 minutes to bloom.
- Meanwhile combine almond flour, sea salt, eggs, melted ghee or coconut oil, and remaining 1/2 cup water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture to the blender and blend until smooth. If it’s very thick for crepe batter, thin out with a little more water. (Do not thin out too much. It may still be a little thicker than normal crepe batter.)
- Heat an 8-inch oiled pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and quickly tilt in a circle repeatedly, to spread evenly into a thin layer. (It may form empty air bubbles at first, just keep rotating and the batter will fill them in.) You should be able to get 2-3 rotations in. Cook for a minute or two, until the edges are dry, then carefully flip and cook for another minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill with whatever your little heart desires. We love them with low carb & sugar free Nutella!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 158 calories; 13 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Alexander Prokopenko
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.