“A delicious low carb coconut chocolate fudge made with coconut oil and almond or coconut milk. This dairy free chocolate fudge makes a tasty fat bomb snack.” Keto No Bake Cheesecake Filling & Crust – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener powdered (or other powdered sugar replacement)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or small blender like NutriBullet.
- Process until all ingredients have been well blended.
- Spread out into a small square or rectangular container lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until fudge is hardened.
- Remove fudge from container.
- Cut into squares.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Makes 16 small squares 0.8 g net carbs, 1.7 g erythritol
Per Serving: 77 calories; 8 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.