“Classic gluten free Italian almond macaroons are super easy to make. These low carb cookies are perfect for sharing with family and friends.” Low Carb Gluten Free Italian Almond Macaroons – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 pound almond flour about 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered monk fruit sweetener
- Combine almond flour with white sweetener, egg whites, and almond extract.
- Knead mixture with hands until dough is formed.
- Form dough into small balls, about 1-inch in diameter (you should have about 45 balls).
- Place balls on parchment paper lined baking sheet at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 250F at bottom of oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove warm cookies from baking pan to wire rack and dust with confectionary sweetener while still warm.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Each cookie has about 0.8g erythritol.
Per Serving: 31 calories; 3 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Maria Kovaleva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.