Keto Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders
“These keto coconut flour chicken tenders are paleo and gluten free. Enjoy them plain or dipped in your favorite sauce. Unbelievably good!” Keto Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan optional
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or natural sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins 6-8 pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil or a beaten egg
- On plate or shallow container, mix coconut flour, Parmesan and spices with a fork.
- Pour olive oil (or beaten egg) in small container. Drench each tenderloin in olive oil then gently press each chicken tenderloin in coconut flour mixture.
- Spray extra olive oil over the coating until wet to prevent dryness.
- Ensure each tenderloin is completely covered with coating then place on a rack inside shallow baking pan.
- Spraying extra olive oil on top prevents dry coating.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes then flip each tenderloin.
- Continue baking for an additional 10-12 minutes. To brown the outside, place tenders about 6-inches from top broiler on high and broil each side for about 1 minute. (You’ll need to flip the tenders again to brown each side using the broiler)
- Eat plain or dip in your favorite sauce.
- Makes 6 chicken tenders
- Enjoy! 🙂
- To make in an air fryer, cook for approximately 8 minutes at 360°F (180°C).
- Adjust seasoning to suit taste.
- For Paleo, nutritional yeast is a great sub for the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 15.6 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 47.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: mady70